Talking With Trees:
A Calming, Healing Way of Developing Your Intuition
Saturday, June 5th
1:00 – 5:00pm CDT
Relax4Life in Barrington, IL
$50 per person
Earn 4 CEUs for an additional $5 fee
Space is very limited as COVID precautions will be in place
Talking With Trees is a calming and healing way to develop your intuition. By talking with trees, you’ll rediscover and deepen your connection with these wise and grounded beings and you’ll learn to access stillness more easily by aligning your energy with Nature in all forms.
This in-person workshop will be held both indoors and outdoors, and include guided meditations and journaling exercises.
You’ll learn to:
– Embrace your relationship with Nature as an essential part of your intuitive development.
– Reclaim your intuitive connection with trees from throughout your life.
– Create a personal tree talking practice that is comfortable, profound and even possible from a distance.
– Access stillness during a tree talking session, and through connecting with Nature in all forms.
– Apply practical tools for overcoming resistance and mental blocks to tree talking.
– Appreciate that tree talking is a revolutionary, yet timeless, practice that helps heal humanity’s relationship with Nature.
Please dress for the weather. If the weather is inclement, the workshop will still take place, offering the valuable opportunity to focus on distance tree talking.
NOTE: This is an in-person event with required COVID precautions (see Registration page for details). Space is very limited so your early registration is encouraged.
Click HERE for full details and to register.
Stephanie Lindloff is an eco-intuitive coach who helps Earth healers alleviate anxiety and doubt through reawakening their power of presence. For nearly 20 years, Stephanie worked as an environmental professional in the public and private sectors, receiving international recognition for her expertise in river restoration. A combination of personal losses and professional challenges led her to evolve her work in service of the Earth. Her approach integrates practical and mystical methods to deepen your relationship with Mother Earth, and yourself. Stephanie lives in Barrington, IL with her husband, two children and a very fluffy cat.
Be the first to hear about events by receiving my newsletter. It’s full of healing practices, wisdom and insight to support women who are healers of Mother Earth. Click HERE to sign up today, and receive my FREE gift to you.
With love and gratitude,